How We Are Protecting People, Products, And Brands Throughout The Supply Chain
How Are We Keeping Our People Healthy?
In addition to the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), here are some of the precautions we are taking:
In addition to the information below, we are officially the first packaging company in the world and the first company in the United States to achieve a Pandemic Prepared Certification from AIB International.
If You Were Exposed to COVID-19
If you were exposed to COVID-19, regardless of your vaccination status or if you have had a previous infection.
- Watch for symptoms for 10 days
- Wear a mask around others indoors for 10 days
- Test 5 days after exposure, or sooner if you have symptoms
- If you test positive, follow isolation guidance
Take extra precautions for 10 days when around people more likely to get very sick
Isolation and Precautions for People with COVID-19
If you have COVID-19, you can spread the virus to others. Regardless of vaccination status, you should isolate yourself from others.
You should also isolate if you are sick and suspect that you have COVID-19 but do not yet have test results.
If you test positive for COVID-19, stay home for at least 5 days and isolate yourself from others in your home. You are likely most infectious during these first 5 days.
- Wear a high-quality mask if you must be around others at home and in public.
- Do not go places where you are unable to wear a mask.
- Do not travel.
- Stay home and separate from others as much as possible.
- Use a separate bathroom, if possible.
- Take steps to improve ventilation at home, if possible.
Don’t share personal household items, like cups, towels, and utensils
If you have further questions, please reach out to us using the form below.