How We Are Protecting People, Products, And Brands Throughout The Supply Chain
How Are We Keeping Our People Healthy?
In addition to the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), here are some of the precautions we are taking:
In addition to the information below, we are officially the first packaging company in the world, and first company in the United States to achieve a Pandemic Prepared Certification from AIB International.
- Anyone who does not work for Industrial Packaging or our staffing agencies will not be allowed in the building.
- We have added a porta-potty outside for truck drivers.
- Employees are asked to self-screen before coming to work each day.
- Additional sanitation cleaning supplies on every production line.
- Lunchroom tables with plexiglass dividers to provide social distancing while eating.
- Plexi-glass has been added between production line workers.
- Facemasks are mandatory and face-shields available.
- Thermal body scan required prior to entering our facility
- Interviews will be conducted offsite or virtually.
- All employees (Industrial Packaging and temporary workers) are screened by the company nurse upon entering the building to make sure that they are not sick, and have not been in contact with anyone who has been sick.
- Hand sanitizer and 3-ply disposable facemasks are available at the point of entry.
- No employee travel is authorized.
If you have further questions, please reach out to us using the form below.