BEST OF THE BLOG 2015
Providing the best content for your packaging needs is a priority with our team, and we take pride in the response we have received from our subscribers this year. In honor of a great year of blogs, I've compiled the top 7 list of blogs for you to check out. Utilize these tasty treats to make the most of your packaging in 2016! Without further ado:
The Top Industrial Packaging Blogs of 2015:
- This blog covers loss prevention, damage protection and even traceability with packaging throughout the supply chain! Definitely a blog to bookmark.
- Skin or blister, blister or skin? Either way, definitely not blisters on your skin! They are similar in many ways, but we go into details here on which may work better for your product.
- Your business has its own constraints, and we take them into consideration when designing the optimal packaging services unique to you. Here we help you layout what you're constraints may be and how to work with them.
- Understand what your TRUE COST is for your business. We give you pointers here to understand what your costs really are, and how we can help you focus on your core competencies and grow with our contract packaging team.
- Believe it or not, we know shrink film! Here is a deep dive into the 9 characteristics of shrink and what they mean to you, from Shrink Force to Free Shrink!
- Recent studies have shown that other types of packaging are actually worse on the environment than plastics. We go into the study itself and the other ways that flexible packaging actually has less of a negative impact on our planet than any other in regards to sustainability.
- One of our shortest blogs to date, but a very strong message! Hesitating and preparing are two different animals, make sure you are focusing on the latter when it comes to business!
There you have it, the best of the blog for 2015! Here's to a great new year of even better blogs covering your packaging needs. Bookmark this page for 2016! Do you want us to blog about packaging that pertains to your business? Comment below or shoot us an email!
As always, talk to us if you are ready to bring your packaging to the next level!
About David Roberge
Part of the outstanding Industrial Packaging team. I'm lucky to hang out with some of the most knowledgeable folks in the packaging industry. I feel even luckier to be able to share our knowledge with you. I love learning about our readers and helping them grow their brand through unique, flexible package design from the birth of the product idea, through the supply chain, and to the launch and placement on the shelf or at the consumer's door.